Skip to content
- Know the Marketplace – A REALTOR® has the tools and latest technology to follow the market trends. A REALTOR® can help guide you through the wild housing market and give you the in’s and outs of buying real estate.
- The Tangle Web of Financing – A REALTOR® can assist you in understanding the financing of a home. From applying for a mortgage to good faith estimates, closing cost,down payments, understanding the HUD statement at closing, your REALTOR® can help explain this difficult process.
- Experience in Presenting Offers – Having a REALTOR® that can negotiate the best price for a property is in your best interest. A REALTOR® brings objectivity to the buying transaction, and we can point out advantages and disadvantages to a particular property.
- Excellent Source of Information – A REALTOR® has both general and specific knowledge about the community such as schools, churches, shopping and transportation. Your REALTOR® can give you tips on home inspections and insurance.
- Protecting Your Best Interest – A REALTOR® has a responsibility to protect the best interest of their client. This includes loyalty, confidentiality, full disclosure, and dealing honestly. A REALTOR® provides you peace of mind.
- The Price is Right! – As a buyer, the REALTOR’s® commission is paid by the seller.You get the professional services of a REALTOR® for free. Now that’s a bargan!!!